Memories... Experiences... Thoughts...

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I quit my job

2 weeks into my notice period, 3 weeks after deciding that I should really leave the company.

Can't feel happier, more relieve, more nonchalant, riskier, more uncertain than this.. Other than having a tight Feb and March, followed by an equally tight April and May, I have no other concrete plans.

What could lined up for me after resignation:
1. Help me dad in the factory, try to revive the branding.
2. Work on Cherrie Hearts
3. Work out tutors-trade
4. 5 MBA modules to handle
5. Relax and travel, take part in competition
6. LOOK FOR JOB.

Which one to focus on?
Deep inside me "look for job", tell people "help my dad do business", scare of "5 MBA modules", looking forward to "Relax and travel" and unsure about "Cherrie Hearts".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home