Memories... Experiences... Thoughts...

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

1st January 2010

The first day of the year.. Usually it would be dreadful for it signified the end of the holiday season, and the start of another long year ahead. But this year, we still have 2 more days of break before work actually start on the 4th.

We spent the afternoon at Tristan & Esther's place and befriended their new toy - Wii!! There are more reasons to hang out at their place from now on.

Zhiwen and Meiyun joined us much later in the afternoon. We had a game where Sharon & I played against Zhiwen and Meiyun, which, we lost...

Obviously, Sharon & I didn't look like a good sport. Oh, Esther was there to make the picture look better. =D

I played a game of sword fighting against Sharon.



And I won most of the time...

We spent the night at Moonstone, to celebrate the 5th year anniversary of the meeting between GECS and CTMS. It was also the 5th year of my first meeting with my wife Sharon.






We look forward to many more fun times with this bunch of people... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home