Memories... Experiences... Thoughts...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve - 24th December 2009

I always love Christmas season, especially the Christmas Eve. Though my family don't really have that sort of celebration for this festive season, I have always associated Christmas to gatherings, romance, holidays and fun.

I tried to make it a point to recall my past Christmas Eve, and I have failed. I can't even remember exactly what I did for last year's Christmas Eve! So, this is why I should write down what happened every Christmas Eve from this year onwards.

It was raining in the morning. And I was 30mins later than my usual 'lateness'. But I guess it was ok because the Christmas mood was overwhelming my office. Sharon went to Vivo to buy the materials needed for making the Sheperd's Pie for our Christmas party later. I was a half day in office (I skipped the office Christmas Lunch) and I picked up Sharon and headed to West Mall to meet up with Steven Ng, Sharon's ex boss at SFMA for a drink and talked about career prospect at IE Singapore.

We left an hour later and went back to Bukit Merah where Sharon begain making the Sheperd's pie. It took her almost 3 hours to get it done. But the end result looks really good.




We reached Alvin's place at about 7pm for the Christmas eve dinner. And there was a quite a spread of dishes:






Here are the lovely people at the party:









 








Dinner was marvellous and we had lots of laughter during the meal. I thought we should keep this tradition going and I promised for next year's Christmas eve, it'll be at our new home @ Duxton.
Oh, it is no longer a secret at this point but Jocelyn is pregnant with a baby girl and soon, Alvin will be a father! So for next year's party, we'll have roughly about 10 adults + 1 baby!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home