Memories... Experiences... Thoughts...

Monday, December 28, 2009

Reviving my blogging habits

The last entry made to this blog was in 2006.

From 2006 to December 2009, it's about 3 years. After these 3 years, I decided that I still need an avenue to dump in all my memories, experiences and thoughts. There's only so much my brain can remember and I do not want to forget all those, that are worth remembering...

In quick retrospect:

2007 - I joined Finisar and went to work in Silicon Valley. It was a priceless experience and I can't forget how Sharon & I spent our weekends there and our disneyland adventure.

2008 - I got admitted to the Nanyang MBA program. Perhaps this is the start of a change to my career. I left Finisar in May and joined DSTA in the same month.

2009 - I'll blog about it on 30th/31st December 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home